Would you like to be part of our team?
If you would like to be part of our team, here are some positions that we are hiring for. See below for more details and how to send us your application.
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, look no further. Unique Integrated Care, LLC currently has openings for outpatient full-time and part-time therapists working in the evening and weekends serving the West Valley, and Phoenix.
This is a Fee for a Service position, services are provided via In-Person & Telehealth. Unique Integrated Care is offering a Sign Bonus and a Referral Bonus. We are searching for individuals who work as a member of an interdisciplinary team and are motivated to provide the best quality of care to our clients. Clinical supervision hours are available for AZBBHE licensure. The ideal candidate will have experience working with children, adolescents, and adults in a community setting including schools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provides evidence-based practices for mental health, providing counseling intervention services to include individuals, family, and group therapy.
· Conducts intakes, psychosocial and mental health assessments, treatment, and discharge planning, as required under the supervision of Clinical Director
· Maintains an active caseload and subscribes to case management functions including producing time-sensitive progress notes, and monthly reports to remain in compliance with contracted providers.
· Attends and participates in bi-weekly clinical meetings, and submits to ongoing progress monitoring and monthly supervision with Clinical Director for efficient and effective client care and coordination.
· Must abide by all Federal and State applicable laws, Unique Integrated Care Policies and procedures, and the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health standards, American Counseling Association ethics, and codes.
· Able to accept additional duties as assigned.
Clinician I – Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, social work, or a closely related behavioral health field
Clinician II – A Master’s degree in counseling, social work, or a closely related behavioral health field.
Clinician III – Licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health
Clinician IV – Independent level, Licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health
Must be at least 21 years of age
Must be CPR and First Aid certified
Must be able to provide evidence of freedom from TB
Must have the ability to obtain a level one fingerprint clearance card or be subject to a background check
Must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and a good driving record for the past three (3) years
Must have reliable transportation to provide counseling in the community
Must have a Laptop computer and possess computer literacy skills
Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
Bilingual is a plus but not required
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, AND SKILLS
Experience working with children, adolescents, adults, and families with complex behaviors
Experience using a variety of interventions including but not limited to DBT, CBT, Family Systems, EMDR
Ability to demonstrate an understanding of diverse cultures and gender-specific issues and the ability to incorporate the needs of gender and culturally diverse groups into the practice setting.
Demonstrates and subscribes to the tenet that every individual deserves respect and quality care
· Paid Training
· Sign-on Bonus
· Referral Bonus
· Bilingual Differential
· Clinical supervision hours available for AZBBHE licensure
· Clinical Oversight is provided if needed
· Career Progression – UIC promotes internally
· Paid Sick
· Employee Assistance Program
‘Work Location: The therapist will be required to provide services in person or telehealth based on the client’s preference.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour